More and more stock media agencies are popping up in the web. It is getting more difficult to find your primary source of stock media files. Looking for the best stock site should not overwhelm you. Just check out reviews to find out which best suits your creative needs and budget. Narrow down your choices and check out their websites to see which is easier to navigate.
One of the newer stock media agencies is Videoblocks and this review can help you decide whether it is the stock video site for you or not.
- About the site. Videoblocks provides content that everyone can afford. It believes in creativity, freedom and transparency. It aims to deliver content to everyone – including novice creatives and start-ups.
- Videoblocks has unlimited library. For a low, fixed subscription, you can access over 115,000 studio quality HD clips that are valued at $10 million. Their library is updated twice every month, so you have new clips to download at no additional cost.
- Sign up to access exclusive marketplace. You can buy directly from global marketplace with over 2 million HD and 4K clips. Sign up now to save at least 40%.
- Videoblocks does not take commission. The stock site does not take any commission on marketplace sales. Instead, they pass on the savings to their members.
- Explore the site without commitment. Currently, a Videoblocks free trial is available. You can enter the collection and download 20 videos per day for 7 days. You can even use them in your creative projects forever – for free!
We hope this Videoblocks review will help you decide whether you should sign up to the stock site or not. You can take advantage of the Videoblocks promo code to try the agency for free for one week. Once your trial is up, you can choose to continue downloading by getting a membership at as low as $99 only.